CEDA is a Civic Association, established in 2005.
The main aims of the Association are
- Support of sustainable development in rural areas
- Promotion of tourism
- Promotion of Slovak culture and Slovak cultural patrimony on national and international level
- Consultancy in the field of EU grants
- Preparation and implementation of national and international projects in collaboration with Slovak and foreign organizations, focusing on cultural and educational activities
- Cooperation with wide range of organizations, institutions and social partners within the European Union
- Culture and social events organization
- Support of young artists
- Support of original Slovak art production
- Support of university cultural activities
- Intermediation of production of music, literary, film and other audio-visual products and their presentation
- Publishing and ICT works
The founder members of the Association have significant experiences with preparation and implementation of international projects from the field of culture, education and regional development: ERASMUS+, Lifelong Learning EC Programmes Leonardo da Vinci, Grundtvig (Multilateral Projects, Mobility, Partnerships), ESF, INTERREG, SlovakAid, OLAF and different bilateral cooperation projects.
The CEDA Association has established cooperation with many experts and organizations acting on local and national level, developing their activities in following fields: environment, agriculture, rural development, social work and unemployment, tourism, culture and conservation of cultural, rural and natural heritage.