|Name:||EASY DIGITAL ACCESS+: Itinerary to Easy Inclusive Access to Education in the Digital Environment|
|Type of project:||ERASMUS+|
Easy Digital Access+ is an European small-scale partnership in adult education project implemented under the Erasmus+ programme, with the main goal to provide disadvantaged groups of people with easy access to digital knowledge, which supports their performance and their participation in education in digital environments to improve their social and economic situation.
- Develop a training itinerary and design digital upskilling processes with relevant content and protocols for development, implementation and monitoring
- Facilitate access to training in digital relationships with public administration so that people from the target groups can make more effective use of different forms of support to improve their social inclusion situation
- Test the training itinerary in the different countries of the consortium and analyse its effectiveness in order to create a Catalogue of Good Practices and Best Available Techniques with the potential for transferability
- Enable access to and increase the use of online and digital forms of learning for adults who lack prior digital skills
- Ensure equal opportunities, inclusion and quality of training for all through the design of educational tools
- Create a transnational network that serves as an observatory for the project and ensures the dissemination of results and the exchange of good practices
In general, the largest group of potential end-beneficiaries is made up of unemployed women aged between 30 and 60 with little or no knowledge of digital devices and/or the digital environment, the long-term unemployed, and adults in general with difficulties due to a lack of digital knowledge and skills.