|TOGETHER AGAIN: Practical techniques for relating interpersonal relationships and fostering psychosocial development in the post-Covid-19 era
|Type of project:
|I Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Władysława Orkana w Limanowej
The project "TOGETHER AGAIN: Practical techniques for relating interpersonal relationships and fostering psychosocial development in the post-Covid-19 era" is implemented under the European Union programme ERASMUS +. The project main goal is to mitigate the effects of isolation and social distancing of students and youth during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. The aim of our project is to develop various strategies and tools to deal with the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic among young people across Europe, which have arisen as a result of the constraints on their social and personal lives. Together Again project consists of four partners from different EU countries: Poland, Spain, Bulgaria and Slovakia. Each partner represents a different school or NGO. Together Again brings together professionals such as psychologists, teachers, oligophrenia educators and specialists who work with young people and collect information on the consequences and differences in young people's behavior before, during and after the pandemic and during the project they will develop set of tools and educational resources for teachers and students, which will help overcome the negative effects of the pandemic and develop interpersonal relationships in the school environment.
Primary (direct) Target Groups
- Teachers and secondary school students, 12-16 years old
- Public and private educational subjects
Secondary (indirect) Target Groups
- National, regional and/or local administration; social authorities; policy makers in the field of education; Educational associations and trade unions; Universities; Youth associations and organizations, NGOs involved in the research, innovation and education activities.
- Toolbox for Secondary teachers in interpersonal skills
- A handbook for Secondary teachers on social emotional competences and a toolbox (20 practical tools) for teachers on interpersonal skills.
- Resource kit for student-to-student post Covid-19 relationships
- A toolkit of practical dynamics, games and exercises to be used by learners (end-users) to train each other in psycho-emotional competences